Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Non-eventful!

So not much has really happened over the last couple of days!  It's been great just to laze around and chill out with my little man!  I've really missed relaxing and not having to stress about anything.

I took on the task of attempting to pack up and organise some of the stuff I had collected from school yesterday, not really sure that was a good idea, I didn't realise how much 'stuff' I had accumulated! :S  Who knew?!

My little man makes me smile almost every moment of everyday!  Love spending the extra time with him, but he does make me feel extra tired and exhausted as I don't know where he gets any of his energy from!

I will admit that the lack of things to do is actually making me go a little stir crazy!  I'm bored and it's only been 2 days!  To kill the boredom, I ventured to the gym today, just for something to do.  Now I'm exhausted and ready to pass out, but at least I killed half the day!

I did however recieve a beautiful bunch of flowers from my man on Monday to say how proud he is of me.  So sweet! Love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment