Monday, November 21, 2011

Uneventfulness

So again not much has been happening round here.  I actually think that I'm starting to go a little stir crazy, not having anything to do and all!  Was so bored at the end of last week, I made myself go to the gym - just to get out of the house! :S

I also set about and cleaned the house making it spotless (if only that was what it looked like now!), and I set my Christmas tree up and decorated it.  Now some may say that it is bad luck to do that before the 1st of December, but I really don't care.  I needed something to do, the little man enjoyed it and what else can be thrown my way this year?

Our weekend was just as dull, I was actually really bored and begging for something to do!  I actually made us all go on a massive walk Sunday afternoon.  Not sure how far we walked, but it did take about 2 hours all up and I was sufficiently buggered after it!  If only I had the motivation to do that everyday, my weightloss mission would be so much easier!

Now I'm sitting here, thinking of things to write, watching the little man wave to The Wiggles and all the characters on the TV, and thinking that I should probably work up the energy/effort to make a start at packing a bag for myself and Wyatt... that my friends will be a story for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment